Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology is quickly becoming the standard of care when it comes to orthodontic imaging. Because our practice is dedicated to providing you with the safest and most convenient orthodontic treatment options available, we are proud to be one of the first offices in the United State to have the newest and safest Green CT made by Vatech.
I3D Premium, is a 3D imaging system that allows us to provide quick, comfortable, and effective imaging for precise orthodontic diagnosis, treatment planning, and the evaluation of certain conditions. The data gathered is used to reconstruct a 3D image of your anatomy: dental (teeth); oral and maxillofacial region (mouth, jaw, and neck); and ears, nose, and throat (ENT).
Using CBCT imaging, we can obtain diagnostic information regarding:
- TMJ assessment
- Surgical planning
- Assessment of cleft lip and palates
- Assessment of the alveolar bone
- Impacted tooth position
- Facial analysis
- Tongue size and posture
- Airway assessment
- Placement of dental implants
You can take advantage of a more accurate, comfortable orthodontic diagnosis with CBCT imaging. Special features include:
- A scan that takes less than a minute but provides enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A Green Lose Dose Radation Machine
- A safer diagnosis with almost 100% less radiation than traditional CT scanners
- Increased comfort: patients are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- A more cost-effective imaging system
- Data is easily shared with patients, so that patients stay informed and are able to make educated decisions on their course of treatment
- Generates up to 6 types of images in one scan
Our office is pleased to offer I3D Premium CBCT imaging. Come and see for yourself what it's like to receive a more advanced, patient-friendly orthodontic experience.